There’s good casinos, then there’s better casinos, then there’s the best of the best. If you want to gamble in real style, then here are some of the most exquisite casinos around the world. Understandably you might not be able to afford the trip so you can find out more about online casinos here.
- The Venetian Macao – you cannot go anywhere without a stopover in China in one of the world’s biggest casinos. The Venetian Macoaain’t got nothing on London’s super casinos. As the world’s largest casino, it hosts games and accommodation galore over 40floors. The $2.4 billion price tag on it also goes someway in showing just how spectacular this casino is. Owned by the Las Vegas Sands Cooperation, it hosts 3,400 slot machines and 800 gambling tables. It also offers various events and has some gorgeous function rooms. If you haven’t already googled it, the pictures alone are worth the effort.
- Caesar’s Palace– two things spring to mind when you hear about this casino. 1. Given that it takes its name after a gloriousRoman Emperor, you would expect this to live up to its name (and it does). Secondly, it seems to be a place where lots of Hell’s Kitchen Winners end up. What a place to work. Situated in Las Vegas, it has been around since 1966 and has a total of 3,976 rooms. Alongside pools, restaurants and a 24 hour poker room, this hotel and collection of restaurants offer up some pretty top-class entertainment and many stars such as Judy Garland and Celine Dion have graced the casino with their presence.
- Sun City Casino resort– as hinted by its name, this casino lies in sun-drenched South Africa. Alongside golf courses, 4 hotels and plenty of pools, Sun City hosts over 850 slot machines along with a huge choice of other popular games. The history behind the resort is fascinating; it was once in an area originally designated for the black population and was outside many of the laws imposed on the rest of South Africa, hence the legality of gambling and topless shows. It has since become a world-class resort.
[FIND THE BEST ACTION CAMERA IN 2016]
- Resorts World Sentosa – if you want to see what $5 billion can create, then look no further than this casino, one of the most expensive ones in the world. Located on an island just off Singapore, alongside its huge choice of casino games, slot machines and gaming tables, it offers some pretty sweet extras, such as a Water Park and the world’s largest oceanarium.Check out one of their 1,500 rooms to vacation in style. Moreover, if you’re interested in online gaming, you can find reviews for a range of new slots.
- The Kurhaus of Baden-Baden – a hop across the globe and the last casino worthy of a mention is located in Germany. Designed with a neo-classical vibe, it was built in 1824 and has since then gone on to become a casino, spa and conference centre that is well worth a visit. With 113 slots and 24 gaming table, there’s no doubts it’s one of the most elegant casinos out there. Return to Homepage.